Tuesday 13 October 2009

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.

In continuation to last entry, I want to talk about how today went. In short, better.

Let's start with the big one, that test. I started the morning actually feeling quite positive, and this only grew when, 5 minutes before the start of class, Takeda-sensei came in and informed us that, due to a mix up, the second half of the test was on stuff we hadn't learnt yet, so hadn't been marked.

Result!

The bad side to this is that the grades we got are now in some way tainted, which me means we have to take the test

again

on Friday.

...

Oh no! we though, This means a kanji test on Thursday followed by a grammar test on Friday! But worry not, we were told, for this had been taken into account! For 2 tests in 2 days was surely too harsh, Thursday's kanji test has been moved

forward

to tomorrow.

...

Guess what I've been doing tonight.

In summary of other events, I got those 5 blasted tickets from that blasted machine (which didn't get fixed until lunch time! Hah!) and paid my fee, which I learnt is for the year's handouts. Fair enough, I think. Class today was pretty easy, but also pretty boring. I finished my essay, my longest yet. I actually tried looking for a specific manga in the Book-Off, and didn't find it. Bought myself another PSP -> USB cable 'cos it seems like I left mine at home, and downloaded demos of Patapon 2, Locoroco 2, Gundam Battle Universe, Prinny: Can I be a Hero? and Yggdra Union, and nearly bought a 600 yen copy of Baroque Syndrome, until I realised the kanji don't have furigana so it's be nigh impossible to read. This is Baroque, we're talking about, the game that had us decending to the bottom of a tower constructed in our minds whilst fighting monsters created of our innermost desires taken shape so that we can fire a gun that shoots bullets that a made from creatures that are the embodiment of pain to destroy the Absolute God who has gone mad and remake the world according to the whims of a blonde-haired bishounen with wings. I'm guessing the vocab will be a bit tricky.

Now I'm going to kill another Khezu, watch some anime and go to bed. Early one tonight, I think. Too much rice today.

Anyway, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment